Sunday 6 July 2014

MINI HAUL- YANGABEAUTY.COM

Hiya,

 So bought a few things like two weeks ago from www.yangabeauty.com. Thought i'd share with you guys!.... Really love their service i have to say! And love that my order came with some goodies as you can see in the pic, they sent me some candy!!! The first time i placed an order they made a mistake with the shade, they sent me the wrong one, but the very next morning they sorted it out! They sent me the right shade i ordered and even added an extra free one for the slight error with a little nice note! Thought that was really nice of them. Now thats what they call customer service!.... Love all the products i got!.. Bought more lashes again to add to my lash collection! These are the Red cherry lashes in no 43 and 523, these lashes are really really good! The L.A Girl concealers are just soo good i cant even say enough, i got it in the shade pure beige, and the NYX blush i got in the shade taupe, its the perfect shade for contouring! Will do reviews later on the blog on all my concealers and also products i use for contouring. So if interested just be on the look out!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment