Sunday 27 July 2014

GOODIES..... MINI HAUL FROM BEAUTY REVOLUTION!!!

Hiya,

These are a few goodies I got from www.beautyrevng.com...


-TRADER JOE'S ORGANIC VIRGIN COCONUT OIL:

These are the ways I use this oil:

-I use this oil to deep condition my hair. Either I mix it with any hair mask or deep conditioner and put a shower cap on leaving it for a bit before I rinse it off or I just apply it alone to my hair, letting it really soak in, then I put a shower cap on and leave it over night. This really makes my hair nice, soft, healthy and helps my hair grow.

-I mix this oil with pure vitamin E oil to use as an eye cream and also I rub this mix all over my face every other night just before I sleep.

-I mix this oil with cocoa butter and rub it all over my skin (specially on places that I tend to get stretch marks) this is soo good for the skin!

-NARS BLUSH (ALBATROSS): I use this blush as a highlighter.

-RED CHERRY EYELASHES (117): I use this eyelash when I want to go for a real dramatic eye look, the lashes are quite long and full.


No comments:

Post a Comment