Thursday 17 July 2014

EXFOLIAGE FACIAL BRUSH!!!

Hi guys,

I found this face brush a few weeks ago at Ebanor supermarket in lekki phase 1, it was upstairs in their beauty section, when i saw it thought it was pretty cute and really wanted to try it out so i got it. It was pretty cheap (sorry cant remember exactly how much it was, but know it was less than 1,500 naira). I was a little scared at first to use it, cause i really dont like experimenting that much with new things on my face, but when i took it out the pack and felt the brush it was just soooo soft, i figured it cant do that much harm lol, so i went ahead and tried it, and i tell you i loved it! It felt really nice, soft and gentle on my skin wasnt harsh at all and i felt it really gave my face a good polish! I use this brush with my face wash, so basically i rub my face wash on my face then i use the brush to scrub before rinsing off. I dont use the brush every day, i use it like 3/4 times a week (though i do feel the brush is soft enough to use everyday i just cant be bothered lol.) This is definitely a good ulternate for all them really expensive face brushes, I've tried a few and honestly think this does pretty much the same job!



No comments:

Post a Comment