Monday 7 July 2014

BEN NYE LUXURY POWDER

Hi guys,

So this is the Ben Nye banana luxury powder that is really raved about in the beauty world! I personally love this powder and can see why its really talked about! I use this powder to set my concealer for a highlighting effect, it helps your concealer stay in place and also helps with creasing, on my skin tone it just looks amazing and really blends well, it gives me a subtle natural looking highlight effect. I wouldnt recommend using this powder all over you face (but thats just me, i think it will just be a bit too much), its best for under eyes, t-zone, basically places on your face that u want highlighted, (this really looks amazing when u take pictures). The Ben Nye luxury powder comes in different shades by the way (its just that the banana powder is really popular, and i think the best one to use for highlighting), and this is what suits my skin tone best (i'm an nc42 in mac), so if anyone wants to try this powder out i suggest u look for the one best suited to your skin tone.
Ben Nye just recently gave this powder a new look! I love it! The old packaging was just a little messy to use, that was my only problem with the powder, didnt like the packaging. But with this new packaging its just perfect! Its now in like a jar (just like most loose powders), and is perfect for travelling. They still have the old ones available so people have an option, whichever you prefer. I have both and plan to use the old one to refill the new one when its finished.
You can purchase these powders from quite a few places here in nigeria. I have spotted the new luxury powder dome jar on two websites www.mymakeup.info and www.accessoriesng.com




No comments:

Post a Comment