Friday 25 July 2014

CURLFORMERS!!!

Hi guys,

Got this curlformers a few months ago, and i have to say they are just brilliant!!! I really love it! Its a great way to get spiral curls without heat. Its actually quite amazing the kind of curls this thing produces with out heat and the best part is the curls really lasts for long! I've got natural hair and its very hard to get curls that lasts with my natural hair (unless i put them in rollers and go under the dryer for like an hour and a half, cause my hair is really long! But i hate sitting under the dryer, and also dont like putting that much heat on my hair) So when i found this product i was really excited! Like seriously you guys need to try this stuff out!
You can check out the video on their website on how it works- www.curlformers.com. They have different types on the site, some for long hair, some for short hair, some for tight curls, some for loose curls, basically they have different types of packs depending on what exactly you want. I got the EXTRA LONG SPIRAL CURLS CURLFORMERS STYLING KIT, this comes with 40 extra long and wide curl formers, 2 styling hooks and styling instructions. This kit is ideal for long hair up to 22 inches (55cms) long.




This is what the curls look like (on the right). Great stuff!!! I love the results!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment