Saturday 11 July 2015

SUMMER READY!!!!

Hey guys, so summer is here!!!..... thought i'd share some great summer colours! Recently i've been into orange and peach blushes, shadows and lippies.... cant get enough! I got these babies from online stores in nigeria (sooo sorry i cant remember right now cause got them few months ago, if i remember will update.)
From L-R: milani bella eyes gel eye powder eye shadow(bella mandarin), mac proenza schouler blush ombre (ocean city), too faced melted liquified long wear lipstick (melted nude)

I am so inlove with the mac proenza scholar blush and the too faced melted liquified long wear lipstick! I love how easy it is to apply the lipstick, and its just the perfect nude for me, its not a light nude its a peachy pink nude if that makes sense lol, i love it anyway! I bought a mini version of it in the shade melted nude because i wanted to try it out first, but im definitely going to buy a bigger version of it, love it that much!
 The mac blush is a peach tone blush, it feels soo good on my skin and it really gives me a nice coral beachy look. love it!
 The milani eye shadow is soooo silky omg! cant even describe it... It is super pigmented and applies like a dream. I own quite a few shades of these eye shadows, it has def become one of my fav!!! Been loving milani products in general, have a few things i'm planning to reveiw soon.....

ENJOY!!!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment