Sunday 12 July 2015

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS HAUL!!!

Hiya,

I ordered some anastasia beverly hills products online a couple of months ago (not in nigeria i ordered it when i was in the uk), thought i'd do a mini review on the products i got.....



ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS CONCEALER- 3.5
ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS BROW WIZ- EBONY
ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS DUO BRUSH- #7
ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS TINTED BROW GEL- ESPRESSO 

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS CONCEALER- $20
DESCRIPTION- This full-coverage concealer instantly camouflages dark under-eye circles, hyperpigmentation, and blemishes. The hydrating cream formula glides over skin without caking or settling for results that are smooth, natural, and flawless.
WHAT I THINK- This concealer is definitely full coverage!!! Its really thick but still creamy. I love that it has 16 different shades, so there is def a shade for everyone, i got it in 3.5. I bought it to use to conceal dark spots but when it came the shade i ordered was lighter than what i thought it would be, so i decided to use it for highlighting and contour, only thing is that i find its just a little to thick for my under eye area, (think i'm also really just used to my other more liquid concealers) I use my beauty blender to apply this concealer, i tried using my brushes but i personaly think the beauty blender is just what works best! I have actually also used this to clean my brows and also as an eye base. All in all i'm glad i got it, infact i'm planning to buy the darker shade to use to conceal spots.

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS BROW WIZ- $21
DESCRIPTION- This ultra-slim mechanical pencil flawlessly outlines brows and fills in sparse or over-tweezed areas. Neither too soft nor too firm, the retractable tip glides effortlessly to mimic natural hair and create the illusion of texture.
WHAT I THINK- This product is the bomb!!! Like seriously i love this stuff! Super easy to use. I dont like doing to much to my brows cause really dont like the drawn in look, but this product just works for me, i use it to fill in my brows, it just has such a natural look. It comes in 9 different shades, i got it in the shade ebony.

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS DUO BRUSH (#7)- $18
DESCRIPTION- This angled flat brush has soft, synthetic bristles designed for use with Brow Powder Duo. The superfine edge precisely sweeps color through brows and mimics natural hairs.
WHAT I THINK- I got this brush cause its travel size, its super cute. lol! Its a pretty good brush actually love that its small so its very precise.

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS TINTED BROW GEL- $22
DESCRIPTION- Like a mascara for brows, this lightweight, tinted brush-on gel subtly intensifies and volumizes. Use it to deepen blonde brows, brighten dark brows, or conceal gray hair. One swipe offers a hint of pigment and flexible hold without residue.
WHAT I THINK- So i dont know about this product, not really feeling it. The brush is just too big, so it kind of gets messy sometimes, like i have to take my time to apply this, once its applied it does a great job, it holds my brows in place and gives it a nice tint, it just makes it look fuller, but i really dont like spending too much time on my brows, prefer nice quick products, this would have been perfect if the brush was smaller! It comes in 4 shades, and i got it in espresso.


No comments:

Post a Comment