Sunday 26 April 2015

KEVYN AUCOIN THE SENSUAL SKIN ENHANCER!!!

Hiya, this is my review on the kevyn aucoin sensual skin enhancer. I think this is probably the best concealer coverage wise i have, although i dont use it alot to be honest because its just way too pigmented for me to use every day, i use it when i have parties or events or really just feel like dressing majorly up lol. I'm pretty sure this stuff is going to last me forever because its so pigmented you literally need just a tiny dab and your good. So i know this stuff is supposed to be a foundation/concealer but i use it only as a concealer mainly for under my eyes for brightening, i dont really like using this on blemishes unless its dried out because i think it has mineral oils in it which is def not good for spots. Anyway all being said i do love this product! I got it in the hade sx11.




No comments:

Post a Comment